4.29.2011

Madison Wedding Guild Show

Come see us!!

Wednesday, May 4th at the Madison Club.

We are thrilled to be able to give our clients and perspective clients a stress free night that they can come and speak with some of Madison's premier wedding professionals. And, it is free! Free parking, free food and drinks, most importantly free consultations with fantastic wedding vendors!

Come join us and allow Beyond Elegant Events and the Madison Wedding Guild to help you plan your big day!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment :

zerry ht said...

Hey friend, did you get any planning ideas from this show. I am asking this because I also have attended a similar event and after taking few ideas I planned my wedding at best DC wedding venues. It turned out to be a great move and I was really happy about that.