9.17.2012

The Loss of a True Talent

Almost nine years ago, I did my very first wedding.  It was a very nerve wracking experience being in charge of such an important day for a complete stranger!  One of my saving graces on that first event was working with an amazing florist who had a sense of style and a know how that calmed me to no end!  Andrea Berto at Fleurishes, was a mentor, partner and ultimately a friend since that very first wedding nine years ago!

I have avoided posting this for two weeks now, because I did not want to make it real by putting it is writing. However, the fact is a few weeks ago we lost one of the most effortlessly elegant, endlessly talented, and enormously kind peop
le I have ever had the honor to call a friend.

As a small business owner Andrea had to often make very difficult decisions on where to spend money and where not to. Leaving good health insurance as a luxury, which will leave her family with not only business expenses but medical bills as well. If you are able and willing to donate to her memorial fund...please stop by the website that was created in her honor.

I miss you Andrea and I will continue to strive to be even half the woman you were!


Andrea Memorial Fund Link

1 comment :

kennady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.