1.20.2011

Something a little different...



So most people who know me, know I am obsessed with office supplies like fun pens, paper, file folders all that good stuff)...I know totally crazy, but true. When I was working on our Christmas cards, I wanted to find wrap around address labels. I found some great options on Esty.com, where I can print them myself.

I love this look, it is something just a bit different. If you are doing a DIY invitation for your wedding and are having a dark color envelope that would be difficult to see the printing for the return address, this is something you might want to think about using this idea.

I also found these adorable little return labels for our thank you notes for both Christmas and our daughter first birthday. These are great because you can customize the colors and words to meet your needs.

Click here for the template.

No matter what you do, for your wedding or in life in general make sure you make it fit your personality and style!

No comments :